Sunday, October 15, 2006

Attention: Identity Thieves

The SSN previously posted on the blog entry following this one is not in fact my SSN. If you would have taken the time to read the next entry you would have discovered, in fact, that I do not have a SSN so that obviously won't work for you to qualify me for one of those hilarious commercials about identity theft... them motorcycles were LOUD!
So, in order to stop my father from having any more cows about it, since they don't have the room for a cattle farm at the house, I have removed it.
However, if you're interested, let me know. Not only has the FSBPT randomly assigned me a meaningless 9-digit number for identification purposes, so has Belmont and Lipscomb...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what's a "touque"?

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

hahaha! is your dad really a farmer? or were you kidding?