Saturday, April 28, 2007

Here's to you...

...Mr. Identity Thief Who Sends The Items You Purchased With My Money To Me

I will never understand how you were smart enough to somehow discover my debit card numbers, but yet forgot to change the mailing address for the purchase to your own address, thus having said purchase mailed to me and not yourself. And doing it not once, not twice, but three stinking times out of the 19 transactions you made!! And while I appreciate you sharing your music CD's, Disney DVD's, and Spanish learning CD's with me... YOU BOUGHT THEM WITH MY MONEY!! I would have already owned these things if I had wanted them...
And also a big thank you for being smart with MY money and joining up for clubs so that you could get more bang for MY buck. I will now suffer the consequences of being on their mailing lists even after I am dead.
Your days of wreaking havoc on my chequing account have officially ended. I hope your stupidity of sending me the stuff you had to have means the Fraud Department will have an easier time catching your sorry bootay.

6 comments:

Karen said...

what? when did this happen...I feel so out of the loop! Do you remember when this happened to us? At least our criminals were smart enough to not send it back to us...maybe they thought you needed some presents for yourself...HaHaHa! Did Brett want to actually keep the "goods"??:)

JSM said...

Um, yeah... we called to return the Spanish CD and the girl who answered the phone who obviously LOVED her job (NOT) "spoke" to her supervisor after we explained what had happened with the identity theft, we had opened the package not knowing what it was and that we were in the process of being robbed... and told us just to keep it. Whatever!

Karen said...

well then...Happy Birthday to you! Just what you always wanted but obviously didn't know how to purchase on you own...:):)

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Kenny Simpson said...

Hope they catch the punk.

Lerra said...

Haha...you said "chequing". Russian. :-)