Tuesday, April 17, 2007

She's here!!


Congratulations Shane & Stacy {Lawson} on the arrival of
Sanora Hadley Whittington
April 17
8lbs 14 oz
22"

Sanora made her grand entrance into the world this afternoon. Mommy, baby, and Daddy are doing great... and she got to spend a few precious moments with Auntie Judy this afternoon. {I went easy and only tested a few reflexes... couldn't resist the Galant (my favourite!)}
Pray for the newest addition to their family, and their new transition...
...don't you just love that baby smell?



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shane Wittingdon has a baby?!? How is that possible?!? Boy, do I feel old. Please tell them congrats from me! (And yes, that blanket should look familiar!)

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

STOP IT!!!! Youre gonna make me pop out another one, talking ab all this new baby smell!!!