Monday, September 10, 2007

Deeper Still - The Event

If you ever get the chance to attend such an event - DO IT! I can not adequately put into words what this weekend meant to me. Not only did I get to meet up with some **not all... sorry :( ** of my dearest of friends and their sweet little ones - I experienced worship like never before as God carved out a special moment for just the two of us during the conference... just me & my God in amongst 26 000 other women...
My spirit is still soaring!

4 comments:

Mary Alice said...

Judy - I am honored that I was one of the friends able to spend time with you. What a blessing it was to re-connect and to hear all about your heart for Honduras. It had truly been way to long! You are my sweet sister and I am thankful that you had such an amazing weekend.

Jack says, "Hi Miss Judy! I miss you. Please come back."

And you are welcome ANYTIME. I love you!

memphis belle said...

Judy - I think i see you in that picture!! You know how Canadians can stick out in a crowd of 26,000.

Lerra said...

I'm so glad you had such a great weekend!!

memphis belle said...

Ok Mark...post something new. haha