Sunday, November 11, 2007

How many "hoodies" does one person need?

Apparently I need eight..! Brett and I are still trying to organize some things around the house... and I made the mistake of getting out the "winter clothes" containers... I am now struggling between feeling completely overwhelmed as well as spoiled beyond what I deserve... Any suggestions on how to "pare down to necessities" or simply the art of "letting go" would be appreciated.
And now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to crawl out from a pile of clothes a mile high & try to find my bed...

4 comments:

Ben Cooper said...

I bet belichick has at least a dozen...each with a spy camera mounted on the drawstring...

Lori said...

it's a process my friend, one i don't believe we ever complete!! But i will say purging is good for the soul and it feels great!

Lerra said...

I would be happy to "adopt" one of your hoodies if you need me to. :-)

LeslieTummel said...

if you move houses every 18 months like josh and i seem to be making a tradition, you just purge every time you move so you don't have as much stuff to pack! i'm sure that was not helpful, but i tried :)