Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Day!

Here are some pics of my sweet niece Emily... who just so happens to have the greatest Mommy & Daddy ever, dear sweet friends of ours! They are experiencing some camera issues so I thought I'd post a few shots from our visit with them in January. Love you Karen & Derek!

check out that awesome shirt! :)

Derek & Brett in the CA car

she loves playing in her Daddy's cars

Karen & Judy
{okay, so this is from Sept - only Karen would know that without the date stamp!}

Em & Brett heading to Blue Coast Burrito {where else?}

7 comments:

Lori said...

she is gorgeous!!! Love that hair!

Lerra said...

Aww...I love the pic of her & Brett! That's sweet! If only she was your kid...it would be an even sweeter pic. :-)

Roxy Wishum said...

Cool Corvair! And what a cute girl!

dinah lou said...

Yeah, We're gonna have to do something about the fireplace in the master bedroom. I think it was bricked up whenever the central heat/air was installed so some of the ductwork was put through the chimney. At least that's what we were told by the inspector. We'll need to put up a screen or some candle arrangement in front of it. Got any ideas?

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

so cute. love the cizar.

Karen said...

Well friend...you have been tagged! Go check out my blog.

And BTW...who is that little frizzy-headed kid? It looks like her mother never brushes her hair!

Karen said...

so.....as super-totally-amazingly cute as I think Brett, ummm I mean Emily is, you totally need to update! It's not like your busy...sheesh!