Tuesday, July 22, 2008

KFC with the Mololoa kids...

Although Torch has been doing this for years, this was my first chance to play in the KFC with my kids from Mololoa. SO much fun! Climbing through spaces not intended for anyone taller than 3 ft and sliding down hearing nothing but the laughter of children getting a chance to act like a child for a few hours... amazing! This was the only chance I got to see my kids from this village.. no words can describe the feeling when they run in the door and see you and run towards you arms open wide, calling you by name... I wonder if they stop and wonder what I'm doing as many times as I think and pray for them? With every trip I take to Honduras the place in my heart that stores the most treasured moments, where you wish time would stand still if only for a few mintues, so that you can absorb all the emotions going on in that exact moment, grows bigger and bigger. I imagine it's alot of what heaven will be like...

Oh yeah baby...
it's four stories tall complete with a soccer field!
{guess where Brett was most of the time?}

Carmen & Judy



Aren't these "masks" absolutely hilarious?!

Franklin
{this one's for you KT!}

No comments: