Saturday, August 23, 2008

He's early!!



Congratulations to Derek & Karen
and big sister Emily
on the anticipated arrival of sweet little

Timothy Michael Kramer

5 lbs 6 oz
18"
on August 22, 2008 @ 1:28pm

Welcome to the world Timothy, where God has a purpose and plan for your life! You have already been given two of the best parents and older sister that I know :). Your life will be full of love and laughter {no doubt!}. I can not wait to meet you and watch you grow and develop your own personality. As your Canadian "aunt" I promise to teach you about hockey, futball, skiing, and that a toboggan does not go on your head! :) You will also be happy to know that when your Mommy phoned me to let me know you had arrived safely, your Uncle Brett and I were watching the gold medal round for men's soccer (of course!)
love you already,
Auntie Judy xox


2 comments:

Karen said...

you are the best Auntie Judy and I love you more than you mnow sweet friend!!!

Lerra said...

Aww, a tiny baby!