Thursday, October 09, 2008

This one's for you Mom...

Someone's been bugging me for an update....

Brett and I are about to head out to TN so his boys can whup up on Freed-Hardeman tonight @ 7:00. Memphis BBQ with Anna Jane. Then we're heading to Nashville to meet my nephew and spend some quality time with his parents Karen & Derek. Dinner with Terry & Margaret on Saturday before heading to the Predators season opening game against Dallas. Hopefully there will be some eating involved at Pancake Pantry and/or Baja Burrito at some point. And back to the Gump by Sunday...
Holla..!

7 comments:

Karen said...

yes! yes! Although I was not the "someone" bugging you for an update...ahhem...Mom Karen, I will say I was glad to see the skinny little twig of a Judy in this cute pic!

I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow and I'll second the motion for grubbing at the Pantry or slurping down some pineapple salsa with fruit tea!! mmmmmmm!!!:)

memphis belle said...

um, unless the bar-b-q actually comes from Memphis then it can't be called Memphis b-b-q. B-b-q from Henderson or Jackson doesn't count...

I'll be in Athens this weekend at the UT vs. Georgia game. I hate that i can't go to the hockey game with you!

Roxy Wishum said...

Wow, you guys travel a lot. Did Freed play along?

Lerra said...

Dad - you just now realized that Brett & Judy travel a lot? ;-)

Judy - LOVE the swimsuit!!

Laura said...

I hope you made it to Baja! So good!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

I guess im still trying to comprehend why you even live here...

Roxy Wishum said...

Judy, here is a blog you might enjoy reading;
http://catwomantexas.blogspot.com/2008/10/complete-love.html