Saturday, January 31, 2009

The little one....

Here is our ultrasound pic from 21 weeks (I'm currently 24 weeks pg). {Sorry for the delay!}
For those who don't know, we aren't finding out what we're having, so if you see something in this pic, you're better than the technician :) At this point we are just grateful to have a healthy baby with a four chambered heart, intact kidneys, and split brain (yes, I'm a medical geek). Looking forward to meeting this chiciringo!
{strangely enough, this post is for my Mom, who flew out to Cuba for some sun and relaxation today and won't see this for a week... sorry Mom!}
And a special shout out to my friend Carissa for scanning the pics... you rock girl!

11 comments:

Jamey said...

Yeah for healthy babies! Can't wait to meet him or her!

Karen said...

this post just brings me such joy!!!...nothing else to say! (a true rarity for me:)

Lerra said...

I have an inclination about what you are having but I'm keeping it a secret in case I'm wrong. :-)

P.S. My word verification for this comment says "bootify". No lie.

mgoff said...

I am so excited for you guys! Babies are the greatest! Hope you are feeling well.

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

how sweet. this shot is great. i know you're getting excited!

Jen said...

Mi chiciringo...

you are in my prayers even now as God is forming you in your mami's womb...i can't wait to see your little face not on a screen...

we all love you already...

auntie jen

memphis belle said...

Can i teach the little one how to yell "hooker" every time he/she sees Amy Grant, you know....like his/her mom did at the hockey game. I mean, you taught me how to say "hooker."

memphis belle said...

you do realize that whatever baby gift i decide to give him/her will have baseball ALL over it, right?? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like it's waving at us! Looks great!

Karen said...

I love you Baby Mitchell...and I am praying over you right now!!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

ps. I see a penis! OKAY sorry. i just really wanted to type that