Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Got a guess?

Well, the little one is due to arrive next Wednesday, May 20th. 8 days after their Grams' birthday and Grandpa Mitchell's birthday, and 2 days before their parents 11th wedding anniversary. But, since it IS a Mitchell, I'm sure it'll be late, announcing it's preference to operate on MST - Mitchell Standard Time. Where logic and punctualness are obsolete! They are showing no sign of becoming more familiar with the exit... apparently I am too good of a hostess, and they are already taking after their Daddy by preferring to swim and play in the water.
So, now that I have a working laptop again (yay for Richard!), I thought we'd play a guessing game. Go to: Baby Mitchell and enter your best guess. Will it be a boy/girl? May/June? {oh please little one, not June!} Let's see what you think...

5 comments:

Jamey said...

Avery's birthday is May 20th! It's a good day; we'll hope it's then (or before!) :)

LeslieTummel said...

What do I get if I win? Your undying friendship? ;) I hope it's not June either!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

I made a guess! hmmm I wonder how off I will be with the date...and everything else for that matter...

Lerra said...

Ok I made a guess...but I sorta cheated on some of the info... :-)

Sara Jo said...

i am totally siked to know what time zone I live in now! hehehehe. Love you guys - all 3 of you!