Tuesday, August 15, 2006

And we're on the blogging bandwagon...

Yes, it's true. After months of being hassled by the rest of our friends about joining them in the blogging world, I have finally surrendered. As Brett keeps pointing out to me, it seems like a great way to keep in touch with friends and family without all of those mass emails, and forgetting someone's address.
So, blogging world, here we are. I'm not promising to be as insightful as Jenny, as funny as Ashley, or as entertaining as Anna, but I will make every effort to post more regularly than Nate. :)

8 comments:

dinah lou said...

Yay!!! I"m so glad you've joined us all in the blog world. It's a lot of fun and is a great way for us all to keep in touch.

Good luck with the studying. I'm having some motivation issues right now because I don't know when I'm going to be taking the Boards. If I knew that would help with the motivation...

Mark said...

welcome!!!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

yay! I'll link you up on mine! glad you jumped on that bandwagon! ;) We need to get together soon!

dinah lou said...

Please include some Vaughn Park updates for me since I no longer live in Montgomery or attend the church that I knew for 15+ years.

AnnaJane said...

Bout time Mitchellj or is it MitchellJS?!!

Jamey said...

Hey! It's been a while since we've talked..at Ashley's cool tent party that night! Hope things are going well for you.

Lerra said...

Hey...welcome to the blog world! I'll link you up on mine & we can be blog friends. I do believe we are a bunch of dorks. (And did I just say "dorks"??)

Jen said...

Welcome my friend...good to see you here!!! And your plenty insightful my friend, you write your heart and we'll all be blessed!

Love and miss ya, and the boys say hello!!