Thursday, August 17, 2006

The most recent Mitchell adventure

After already sending out a million emails, I'll try not to bore you all again with more pictures of my graduation, but what can I say? If getting my doctorate isn't a testimony that God exists, I don't know what is. I would have never made it without Him. He listened to me complain about not being smart enough and my countless pleas to place a different burden on my heart instead. He answered me with a hearty "Get over it" (often vocalized by others) and somehow allowed my brain to absorb enough to get my diploma before someone found out they let me in the program by accident! :)







Brett & I with my family

Anna, Kristen, Dinah, and I















Ralph, Brett, Lynn and I


11 comments:

dinah lou said...

Congrats, Dr. Judy Lou!

Dr. Dinah Lou

Lori said...

Thanks for sharing and you should be proud and excited!!

Jen said...

CONGRATULATIONS DOC...wish I could have been there. You worked hard, you perservered, you stressed out,:) and you MADE IT!!!!

What a blessing awaits some sweet patients who need to see Jesus in the heart of you my friend. Show up and show Him to them! Make Him recognizable to the world He leads you to.

I'm proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Dr. Mitchell-
Congrats and I'm so glad you're blogging! Dude, you already have more comments on your two posts than we've had on all of ours! :)
Keep us up on all the excitement in your world and in Montgomery!
Sara

Lerra said...

What? You're a doctor? I've got this rash...

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

wow. im jealous. I would like to do that one day...but I guess i have to finish my master's first! that is so aweosme though. Im very impressed. its great to see where God leads you!

Karen said...

YEAH JUDY BOOTY!!!!!! Oh wait I guess that would be Dr. Judy Booty!! I love you and we are soooooo proud of you. I am so glad we are such good friends, you are the best ever, and your pretty...can I get a loan?

Karen said...

oh wait...I really meant you're pretty...can I still get I loan?

kdv4jc said...

You did it!!! Congrads Judy!

AnnaJane said...

Judy, I know you spend alot of time on the computer instead of studying, so I expect more up-to-date blogs.

Roxy Wishum said...

WAY TO GO! You are the smartest Canadian I know.