Sunday, May 27, 2007

A Few Of My Favourite Things

Every Time I Breathe by Big Daddy Weave is officially my new favourite song... I don't think I'll ever tire of it:

Every time I breathe You seem a little bit closer
I never wanna leave
I wanna stay in Your warm embrace
Oh basking in the glory shining from Your face
And every time I get another glimpse of your heart I realize it's true,
that You are so marvelous God
And I am so in love with You
Yeah, so in love with You.

Fits right up there with I Want To Fall In Love With You by Jars of Clay. {LOVE that song too...}

Also want to give props to God for the two best friends He gave me that were a part of my weekend while Brett was off exploring the hillsides of TN on his bike. I love how they got to be a part of my weekend even though they had to travel over the phone lines from Murfreesboro and Dyersburg.
Karen~ The zucchini bread turned out yum-o!
Anna~ You have FABULOUS taste in nail polish girl!

4 comments:

Roxy Wishum said...

First, the mature part of me says; what great thoughts and how wonderful to have long-time, good friends. Then, the larger part of me says; BIKE? WHAT KIND OF BIKE?

Karen said...

Awww...this almost made me cry! Would it be way too sappy to tell you that I miss you so much? BTW...what did you put in the bread...I want the recipe and I think that weekend might actually work. I can't believe it! I am afraid to get too excited until we are in the car driving to see you guys!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

love how you spell favourite. its sooo canadian...glad you have your man back!!!

AnnaJane said...

Hey what can I say...I picked it out from some of my favorite things...