Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Anniversary Pics...






Here are the anniversary pics I promised Karen I would post... Brett rented a limo to pick us up, which took us to The Waters, where he had arranged a picnic to be set up at a table by the lake... We feasted on lasagna, greek salad, and apple & chocolate desserts that were delish! Then we headed to see A Greater Tuna at the Faulkner Dinner Theatre, picking up our friends Phyllis & Lee on the way...
It was a great celebration, and I was completely surprised by most of the evenings events!
{And don't get any ideas... the shirt simply has an empire waist...} :)

7 comments:

Lerra said...

Aww...that's so sweet! And Greater Tuna - what a romantic play. :-) (Serioulsy though...we saw it & loved it.)

Happy Anniversary!!

Karen said...

Okay first of all, I am so happy for you guys (major props to Brett), secondly...you absolutely do NOT look anywhere near pregnant in that shirt(you look so pretty), and third...thank you for listening to me and my wisdom about this post! I love the pics!!!

Roxy Wishum said...

JUDY IS PREGNANT! SPREAD THE WORD! What a cool idea for an anniversary. The Waters is a great setting.

Anonymous said...

Your last comment brought back so many PT school memories! Haha! Sounds like you had a wonderful anniversay! Brett did a great job!
-Amanda K.

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

ok who are the lucky friends that got to ride in a limo? can we go next time? gah. im jealous. maybe i can non discreetly direct jamin to your page so he can take a look at what he needs to START planning. muahahaha. I must say...how romantic!!!

youre totally pregs. dont lie. how ironic, as I am opening a day care center. what??

dinah lou said...

I agree that you do not look pregnant in the pictures. However, if you were to announce that you were pregnant, I would begin to believe that there is something in the water. I've read so many baby announcements on other blogs lately that I'm beginning to think it's an epidemic! Happy Anniversary, Brett and Judy. The only other thing that he forgot to include was a good ole' game of Hand and Foot or Canasta with the Pigg sisters :)

Love you both!

Jamey said...

What a fun idea! Sounds like you had a great time...the setting does sound nice.