Thursday, July 12, 2007

It's nice to be missed...

...not only by family & friends in Honduras, but by friends & family here as well...
Not that anything came to a screeching hault as a result from my absence, but it's nice to know that God's given me some unique quality that people love and appreciate...

Honduras/El Salvador stories and pics to come soon.... right now I need sleep...

{Did I mention how extemely grateful I am for cold/clean/clear water to drink, hot water to shower in, and an automatic washing machine right now? How many things I take for granted...}

4 comments:

Sara Jo said...

so glad you are back safe...can't wait to see/read about your trip

Mark Hendrickson said...

Glad to see you guys made it home safe. We got home at about 4:00. It was wonderful to meet you guys and I hope to stay in touch.

Karen said...

Yay!!! You are home....I missed you (and your sarcasm!)hehehe! BTW...you have a plethora of qualities that we all love!

Lerra said...

Yay - Brett & Judy are back!!! We missed y'all. Sorry you couldn't make it last night, but I totally understand. I'm sure you were still pooped. See ya soon!!