Monday, April 28, 2008

Beautiful Bride

This past weekend one of my dearest friends got married. Dinah Pigg is now Mrs. Alan Hall and I couldn't be happier for her. There are a thousand crazy ways my life entertwines with the Pigg's, and not the least of them is the fact that I am now living in their hometown of Montgomery. And although all of them are living elsewhere, I still feel close with them. In fact, I feel that way about all the girls in this picture... The ONE picture my camera took before promptly needing more batteries... {thanks for taking it Alan!}

Judy, Dinah, Anna, Kristen

Dinah Lou~ You were the most beautiful bride! I hope you know how ridiculously happy I am for you. This is it. This is right. It's how it's supposed to be, how God intended it. And sitting on the stairs in 402 with you that November night, to where you were this weekend... all of it has been a honour to be a part of. I hope you know how much I love you. How much your friendship means to me. Because I am definitely having difficulty finding the words.
love always, Judy Lou

5 comments:

Lerra said...

Awww...Judy! You're so sweet. And Dinah is BEAUTIFUL!! I hope I get to see more pics soon, somehow. I really hate I couldn't have been there!! {Congrats, Dinah!!}

Roxy Wishum said...

Dinah is a sweet, beautiful lady from a very special family. I am not surprised that you found each other.

Mark Hendrickson said...

I have gotten off my kiester and posted to my blog. Sorry for the delay.

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

hawtness!!!!

dinah lou said...

Thanks, Judy! I teared up reading this post. That should mean a lot considering I didn't tear up at all on my wedding day. Apparently, I've got a heart of stone! :) Anyway, you are a special part of the Pigg family and I love you.