Tuesday, May 27, 2008

If you're lucky...

... you'll get a surprise in your mailbox from your school- sending you pictures of your hooding ceremony before your own pictures make it farther than your laptop...!
Maybe I'll print them all out together soon... but I wouldn't hold your breath! ;)

Me...... a Dr?? Why yes..... I am!

Anna Jane

Dinah Lou Who

Kristen - who is taller than Dr. Halle if he's not on a step :)

Our class gift- yeah, we went all out... pics of ourselves!
Gail~ Our fearless class advisor
& Sells practicing a rugby move?

Class of 2006... aka "The best class evah!"

5 comments:

Roxy Wishum said...

Awesome! I am glad you included remarks and pictures of others being hooded, because when I first saw your pic, I thought it was some kind of witch's coven initiation going on?!!

dinah lou said...

It's hard to believe it's been almost 2 years since we graduated! I just got my CD the other day, but haven't had a chance to look at it yet. Have fun in Brazil!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

awesome. congrats for the fiftieth time ;) thinking of you in brazil and praying you guys have a productive and safe trip! godspeed!

Lerra said...

Ok, I must live under a rock because I had no idea you get "hooded" when you get your doctorate!

Unknown said...

Nice pictures. We didn't have any professional photos done at our ceremony. We also had to go off campus. And walk uphill through the snow both ways...