Monday, June 30, 2008

It's not about me... It's all about God

We are already having an amazing trip in Honduras... Got to spend two days & nights with our "boys"; Carlos, Edwardo & Saul. Assembled and distributed dry & fresh food baskets. Played HARD today with the Mololoa kids at the KFC {climbing and playing in spaces not meant for anyone taller than 4ft}. Brought A LOT of smiles to some kids in the cancer unit at Hospital Esquela. Spent some time with friends who mean more to me than what I could ever describe adequately. The rest of the week promises to be even better {especially since our team is finally at full strength as of tonight}!
Our evening devos will be live on podcast at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/torch-devo 9:00CST if you are interested in joining in with us across the continent. I promise the singing will be UNBELIEVABLE!!
Thank you already for all of your prayers! God is here and working... pray we continue to let Him!

4 comments:

Roxy Wishum said...

Sounds great! Soldier on!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

glad you guys are doing well and having a great time. when do you get back?

dinah lou said...

Judy, I'm so glad that you are having a great time in Honduras and getting to do His work there. I pray that you all have a safe trip back to the states and I'll try to check in on the live devotional.

Lerra said...

Ok, I have been trying to remember to check out the podcast & I am failing. Maybe once before y'all get back, I will remember. :-)