Thursday, June 26, 2008

Live from Honduras...

We are here!! Having a great time.. spending it with good friends and gearing up for the team to arrive... as well as our luggage :)
I absolutely love being in this country. My heart feels at home here. For the next two weeks I get to serve alongside some of the greatest people I know. I got addicted to missions a long time ago, and have been blessed to be able to go almost every year since. Can't think of a better way to experience God, and have the box I place Him in blown apart every trip...
Pray for open hearts and selfless attitudes! We'll be back in the States July 9th
love ya, mean it! ;)

3 comments:

Roxy Wishum said...

Have a fun, productive trip! Clean clothes are overrated.

Lerra said...

Y'all should really consider becoming full-time missionaries... :-)

Karen said...

ummm...sorry but you are not allowed to move to Honduras!!!! Selfish, YES! But Prince Harry needs his Auntie Judy and Uncle Brett! (that is unless you can talk D into moving there and being missionaries with you!!:):):)

I miss you and am praying for you all...D told me he talked to you and I was so jealous! Can't wait to hear about more of your trip!