Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Growing & Growing

2 months

1 month

1 week

Our little bundle is growing bigger and bigger! She now weighs 9lbs 5oz but continues to wear newborn sized clothes? An entire dresser and closet FULL of clothes, thanks to the generosity of family & friends, are awaiting her chubbiness to continue so they can be worn!
I stole this idea from my friend Sara who took pictures of her boys with the same stuffed animal to document their growth progress on a regular basis. This teddy bear was given to Reid by her Daddy... which actually was a present I gave Brett when we were dating in highschool many moons ago! :)
She loves having her hands up by her face {as evidenced in ultrasound pictures as well}, sucks in her bottom lip, hiccups about 2-3 times a day (also another habit carried over from pregnancy), pulls her knees up as high as she can when she's on her back, makes eye contact, smiles so sweetly it melts your heart, and will coo back to you when you talk to her. She has also just recently started sleeping six consecutive hours at night, we're keeping our fingers crossed that it continues!
She is such a sweet addition to our family, we are both very much in love with her...

5 comments:

Karen said...

Pictures!!...and an actual written update!! woohoo! I can really see her face is filling out now. she is so precious Judy! I can't wait to hold her and play with her! I love the newest pic...she is getting so big and so very, very cute!:)

LeslieTummel said...

Oh Judy! She is just perfect! And beautiful and precious! :)

Lerra said...

I didn't realize just how big she is getting until I looked at the pics for comparison! She is such a doll.

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

precious!

Jamey said...

So sweet! I love the bear idea. I have a friend who does that too. It's neat to see their progress from month to month. It's neat that the bear has a special meaning behind it too!