Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Family

Last week Reid got to meet some very important people... you know when friends are so close and so good, they are family... Aunt Sumer & Aunt Jen came to town to play with Reid for a couple of days, and man did we have fun. It's been quite a few years since we have all been together and we certainly made up for lost time. I love how those relationships never change despite all the reasons they should {time, distance, life changes, etc.}. It was as if we had just seen each other last week. Because some things shouldn't change..! :) I love these girls and love that they travelled from Washington state & Honduras to spend some time together and meet my little one.

Aunt Sumer - surprisingly not wearing anything Buckeye-related

Aunt Jen multitasking :)

And last weekend took us to Uncle Nate's wedding in Birmingham. So proud of that guy! He really is like a little brother to me and I am loving the fact that his bride will be in school in the Birm for two more years so I can continue to see him :) The wedding was so sweet and so beautiful it made me want to run down the aisle and marry Brett all over again!

Mr. & Mrs.
{Karen~ You've got yourself one of the best!}

The Mitchell family

Nathan with his sisters

ALL the girls!



5 comments:

Lerra said...

a) That is a great Mitchell family photo!
b) That bride's dress is gorgeous.
c) I love that you cherish your friendships so much. LOVE it.

LeslieTummel said...

Judy, you look fabulous! Reid, of course, is as cute as ever!

Hilary said...

Glad you had such a great time and the dress fit Reid!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

very cute-all of you!

Jen said...

You tell little Miss Tater...that her auntie Jen misses her soooooo much and that I look at her picture at least once a day and say prayers for her. :)

I LOVED getting to spend time with you guys. It was wonderful! Let's at least make it an annual thing. 5 years is WAYYYYY too long.