Sunday, December 03, 2006

Where are you??

I am beginning to realize that there are a few of you out there wondering about my current status, such as which country am I in, am I working yet, and the like. (wow, you like me, you really do!)
The short answers are: Canada, and yes & no. Yes, I am working right now, but no, not as a PT.
"Let me explain... NO! There is too much! Let me sum up..."
Since I'm in Canada and can work in THIS country, and not in the States, I went and applied at Walmart since they were advertising for holiday help.
Enter prestigious cashier job. Yesssssssss!!!!!!!!!! I always dreamed of making $9/hr after grad school!!
And as far as the visascreen is concerned, after making a whirlwind trip to AL, I now have it in my hot little hands! So this week I plan on making some trips to the Niagara border to apply for my work visa, and then my SSN. Once all of that gets straightened out, I can begin working as a PT. Please Lord, let it be sooner rather than later!!
Until then... "I can help someone at register #10!" :)

3 comments:

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

we miss you judy. even if we cant understand a word you say with that darned russian accent of yours. ;)

Lerra said...

LOL...Ashley for real thinks y'all are Russian.

You should post about your crazy Wal-Mart experiences. I bet you really get some characters in there. We definitely have some at the Prattville Wal-Mart. Enter camera phone.

We miss you!! Hurry up & get that mess done so you can come back!!

Lori said...

Walmart at Christmas??? Have you LOST your mind???
Keep warm in the great NORTH!