Monday, March 12, 2007

Weekend Away

Things I learned during my time with the girls in Nashville this weekend:

1. No matter what time of day it is there will be traffic in Birmingham - just be ready for it

2. Anna can be in and out of the New Balance store, complete with purchase, in under 2.8 minutes

3. They are actually the Predator DANCERS, not cheerleaders, as mentioned in a previous post... sorry

4. If you phone Fulbright before the first intermission you'll have a better chance of getting to see her while you're in town

5. The volume of Margaret's snoring is in direct proportion with how tired you are

6. Double yellow lines mean nothing to Nascar Nater

7. Mr. Barrel has a great Sunday school class...

8. Emily Paige LOVES her Auntie Judy!!

9. Baja Burrito needs to go nationwide - or at least down here to the Gump

10. You should aim to be home at a decent hour on the time change weekend or you'll be d-r-a-g-g-i-n-g at work the next morning!

I had a great weekend with everybody... thanks!

3 comments:

Jody said...

Hey, Judy...had to get back to you about the comment you left. I didn't put 'buttercream' on the list, because I'm afraid it would be a terrible thing to get too much buttercream! =) My hips would thank me but the rest of me would feel really bad. Did you hit the Scrap Etc store in Birmingham? It's the best!!

AnnaJane said...

Judy I love your lists...they make me laugh. Don't forget this one: You are kidding yourself if say, "Bailey's serivce will be better this time." I am trying to think of a good one for your bathroom experiance but i cannot.

Lerra said...

I want to hear about a bathroom experience!!