Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy birthday Anna Jane

29 things I love about Anna:

  • the face she gives over her shoulder if someone is popping their gum in the middle of class
  • she thinks that "32. iliacus" is just as funny as I do, even in the middle of a cadavre practical
  • she sits outside of SatCo eating queso dip with you when you're both reeking of formalyn
  • I only had to ask her one time to come to Honduras, and now she is hooked for life
  • she loves the people of Honduras as much as Brett and I do
  • the way she says "GrAc-iE"
  • her idea of a girls night out includes going to a Predators game with me
  • she lets me borrow her dresses for PT prom... every year
  • she lets me borrow her flip flops... indefinately!
  • she lived underwater for 80% of our Roatan trip
  • she'll eat Mexican with you any time, even if she just had it for lunch
  • she also needs to study 478 hours for a PT test knowing that Kristen & Dinah are still going to kick our butts
  • she'll ask if the 10 second rule still applies when she's accidently dropped her gum in the cadavre lab
  • she can be your personal tour guide in New York City
  • she'll get the same colour nail polish as I do, even if we're in different states getting a pedicure
  • she's participated in a drag race... with someelse's car
  • she'll take on Terry or Nate thinking she'll have the last laugh :)
  • if I wake her up in the middle of the night and ask her "what's in the upper left quadrant" she doesn't slap me upside the head


  • she loves wound care as much as I do
  • she'll always drive {"Whoa Black Betty!"}
  • she keeps air freshner in her car for her "moments"
  • I always have to unlock her car door before I can open it because she always manages to open her door and simultanously lock the car before I realize she's pulled into a parking space
  • she'll buy you tan-in-a-bottle if you miss your spray-on-mystic-tan appointment by some unforseen event
  • she didn't watch the end of the UT-LSU game in '05, but her reaction to the final score won her a jersey in pharmacology
  • she drove to Canada.. twice... to see me.. once!
  • after freaking out about her boards she'll pause and say "don't let me scare you, it's not that bad"
  • she understands my Honduran rooster obsession
  • I can leave her a voicemail that is nothing but a song...
  • I can get a voicemail from her that is nothing but a song...
And I could go on and on... Happy 29th Anna Jane!
love ya, mean it ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree .. Happy Birthday Anna!

Some of those pics look oddly like some I have hanging on the wall. Makes me miss you guys even more. Hope you and Brett had a happy 10th Jude

AnnaJane said...

Thanks Judy. That was awesome! Some of those pics were GREAT! I don't know why you have trouble getting out of my car before I lock it.

Roxy Wishum said...

Now that I know Anna Jane so well, I really like her.

Karen said...

awwww....I almost teared up! I mean I am hormonal but really, I want to be friends w/ Anna Jane. Can I add a #30?....she really likes to hear Karen do Kip and the Ladies Man and that makes her unbelievably cool!!!:)

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

this post is really sweet. you are such a sweet friend. ;)

Anonymous said...

I agree with all of the comments above. Anna is awesome and there's a girl that just started working at my gym that looks like they could be sisters. Crazy! She only has one more year left of her 20's and then it's all downhill....hahahaha

LeslieTummel said...

that almost made me cry from the nostalgia! i do really miss you guys. I hate that I couldn't see you at Dinah's wedding! love ya, mean it! (p.s. spread the word, neither one of us is pregnant!) ;)